Saturday, December 23, 2006

40 things to do before 40..

Came across this type of post somewhere and liked the idea.
Dont think I would be able to put 40 but will keep adding to it as and when I think of something ( suggstions always invited :) ).

1) Travel around the world.
2) Own a lamborghini , a limo and a ferrari.
3) Develop a new theory which revolutionizes the world of finance.
4) Find that someone who can make my day with a smile.
5) Own an island with an awesome beach.
6) Be a millionaire by 30.
7) Be a billionaire by 40.
8) Start my own company with a private equity division, a hedge fund devision and an M&A boutique.
9) Feature in Forbes.
10) Try every cuisine in the world.

btw...I let my imagination run wild ..so in case u r wondering that its a bit too much...I agree with u :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home