Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Down another term...

The 4th term at IIMC !! :)
what to say about it ?? It went away before I realized it was there...( and I am glad for that since it wasnt an easy one :) )
It also marked the start of the downfall a well maintained academic record...and what an appropriate way to start it than an exam called "CREST" :)
But given that I chose to do it, the results shouldnt be a surprise. Besides knowing that I have the calibre to perform is what really matters and that is the source of my self-confidence.

After the PPO, the aim was to focus on other aspects which I couldnt in the last 1 yr. Glad that I could take care of some of them but still have a couple left untouched.

Last but not the least, looking forward to a great 3 and a half months holiday in Europe :) Hoping to make the most out of this once in a lifetime opportunity !

1 Comments:

Blogger Kishore said...

Thanks to your visit on my blog.. i realised u blog as well :)
do share sm interestin experience from europe... after all u know how europe excites me ;)

Kay

September 03, 2006 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home